Adding an item to your cart
You can add an item to your cart in two ways. The first way is on the product page.
On this page:
- Select your color.
- Select your size from the dropdown.
- Select your quantity using the plus and minus buttons.
- Click Add to Cart.
The second way is on a category page containing multiple products.
On this page:
- Select your color using the arrow buttons under the product.
- Hover over the image and click Quick Add to select your size.
- Once you’ve selected your size, the item will appear in your minicart in the top-right corner of the page. There, you can change the quantity using the plus and minus buttons.
Your minicart looks like this:
- Once you’re ready to check out, click the cart button in the top-right corner of the page:
- If everything looks good, click the Checkout button.
- On the next page, you can view your order, add a promo code, or choose to pay via PayPal or Google Pay. If you’re paying with a card, add your shipping information and click Continue to Shipping.
- If you have an account but haven’t logged in, log in now to access your Weldon Blue benefits.
- On the next page, choose your shipping method. You’ll be able to see the shipping costs added to your order.
- On the next page, add your billing information.
- Once you’ve clicked Complete Order, you’ll see an order confirmation page. You’ll receive an order confirmation email within a couple of minutes, then a shipping confirmation email with tracking information once the order ships.
Using different shipping and billing addresses
- At Step 5 of Checking out, when providing your payment method, select the “Use a different billing address” option and enter your billing information.