For orders shipping to Canada, duties and taxes are included in the cost of your order under the “International Surcharge” line item. You will not be charged additional duties and taxes at the time of delivery. Please note that if you choose to return items from your order, the “International Surcharge” is nonrefundable.
Articles in this section
- What is your shipping policy?
- I received the wrong items
- When will my order ship?
- Do you ship to Canada?
- Something was missing from my order
- How quickly will I receive my package?
- Do you ship internationally?
- Are international taxes and duties included?
- Do you ship to military addresses?
- Can I change my shipping address?