We do ship to Canada. Here’s everything you need to know about our Canadian shopping experience:
- Shipping - Shipping to Canada is free if your order is over $75 USD in value or if you’re a member of our Weldon Blue loyalty program, otherwise it costs $8.50 USD. We ship using DHL’s Parcel Direct service, which means your package will arrive in 4-5 days to most major cities but could take up to 7-8 days to more remote locations. We don't currently offer an express shipping method, but it’s on our roadmap.
- International Surcharge (Duties / Taxes) - We ship using a Delivered Duty Paid (DDP) method, so there are no surprise invoices from Canada Customs when your package arrives. The costs of duties and taxes are factored into your final price as an international surcharge. The surcharge is non-refundable, so if you end up returning an item, you'll only be refunded the cost of the item itself.
- Currency - All prices on-site and in-cart are quoted in USD.
- Try-On Guarantee - Don’t like your first pair of underwear? No worries. We’ll issue you a refund or store credit so you can order another pair—no questions asked, no return required. (The international surcharge is non-refundable and not covered by the Try On Guarantee.)
- Returns - Returns are also free, and you can place a return by following the instructions for Canadian orders on the "How do I make a return?" page. You’ll print a Canada Post shipping label and attach it to the packaging of your choice. Our shippers are resealable, so you can send the product back in the same shipper it came in. Once we've confirmed receipt of your return at our warehouse, we'll refund your money to the method you selected. (The international surcharge is non-refundable.)
- Exchanges - To place an exchange, you'll need to return your original product and place a second order.
- Mack Weldon Rewards - Canadians have access to our loyalty program.